Official GIGABYTE Forum

What is an excellent choice of Motherboard/RAM for my new AMD X6 1055T?

absic

• Never give up; Never surrender!
    • Bandcamp
Re: What is an excellent choice of Motherboard/RAM for my new AMD X6 1055T?
« Reply #15 on: September 02, 2010, 03:29:08 pm »
QVL for Rev 2.0
http://download.gigabyte.eu/FileList/Memory/mb_memory_ga-890xa-ud3_v.2.0.pdf

QVL for Rev 1.0
http://download.gigabyte.eu/FileList/Memory/mb_memory_ga-890xa-ud3.pdf

If you go to the download page at the Gigabyte Site it is hidden in the drop down menu along with driver& BIOS updates.
Remember, when all else fails a cup of tea and a good swear will often help! It won't solve the problem but it will make you feel better.

« Reply #16 on: September 03, 2010, 06:51:08 am »
QVL for Rev 2.0
http://download.gigabyte.eu/FileList/Memory/mb_memory_ga-890xa-ud3_v.2.0.pdf

QVL for Rev 1.0
http://download.gigabyte.eu/FileList/Memory/mb_memory_ga-890xa-ud3.pdf

If you go to the download page at the Gigabyte Site it is hidden in the drop down menu along with driver& BIOS updates.

Thanks a million again.  I searched over and over on Gig's site, yet could not find it.  What would I do without you [I would continue to make many costly and foolish mistakes that would cost me lots and lots of unnecessary money and time]!

Absic, I appreciate you and DM from the bottom of my heart.

Have a good one!

Soar
AMD 1055T
GIGABYTE GA-990FXA-UD3
XFX 6870 DD
Corsair Vengeance 1600 16GB
OCZ ZX-850 Watt Gold
HAF 932

Intel i5-3570
ASRock Z77 Extreme4
GeForce 560Ti
OCZ ZX-850 Watt Gold
CM HAF X Blue

Both Systems:

Windows 7+10
Scythe Temp Monitor + Fan Controller

absic

• Bandcamp
« Reply #17 on: September 03, 2010, 08:29:06 am »
No worries Soar,

Just pleased to be able to help and, if we can save you money too so much the better! :D

Remember, when all else fails a cup of tea and a good swear will often help! It won't solve the problem but it will make you feel better.

« Reply #18 on: September 04, 2010, 05:09:39 am »
No worries Soar,

Just pleased to be able to help and, if we can save you money too so much the better! :D

Absic,

I located another Gigabyte motherboard at my local Fry's store [I prefer to purchase from Fry's because they are local and have an excellent return policy if I have any problems.  Have you any advice or suggestions on this MB and how does it differ from the GIGABYTE GA-890XA-UD3?  Are each of these MB's just about the same or are there major differences?  Finally, I did notice many more sales of this model GIGABYTE GA-890GPA-UD3H.

Here is the MB model number: GIGABYTE GA-890GPA-UD3H

Here's the website with the reviews and specs: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813128438&cm_re=GA-890XA-UD3-_-13-128-438-_-Product

Here are the specs:
Model
Brand
GIGABYTE
Model
GA-890XA-UD3
Supported CPU
CPU Socket Type
AM3
CPU Type
Phenom II / Athlon II / Sempron 100 Series
FSB
2600MHz Hyper Transport (5200 MT/s)
Chipsets
North Bridge
AMD 790X
South Bridge
AMD SB850
Memory
Number of Memory Slots
4×240pin
Memory Standard
DDR3 1866(OC)*/1333/1066
* To reach DDR3 1866 MHz or above, you must install two memory modules and install them in the DDR3_3 and DDR3_4 memory sockets.
Maximum Memory Supported
16GB
Channel Supported
Dual Channel
Expansion Slots
PCI Express 2.0 x16
1 x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x16 (PCIEX16)
1 x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x8 (PCIEX8)
Note: For optimum performance, if only one PCI Express graphics card is to be installed, be sure to install it in the PCIEX16 slot. The PCIEX8 slot shares bandwidth with the PCIEX16 slot. When PCIEX8 is populated with a PCI Express graphics card, the PCIEX16 slot will operate at up to x8 mode.
PCI Express x1
PCI Slots
Storage Devices
PATA
1 x ATA133 2 Dev. Max
SATA 3Gb/s
SATA 6Gb/s
6 x SATA 6Gb/s
SATA RAID
SATA 6Gb/s: Support for SATA RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 5, RAID 10, and JBOD
SATA 3Gb/s: Support for SATA RAID 0, RAID 1, and JBOD
Onboard Video
Onboard Video Chipset
None
Onboard Audio
Audio Chipset
Realtek ALC892
Audio Channels
8 Channels
Onboard LAN
LAN Chipset
Realtek 8111D
Max LAN Speed
10/100/1000Mbps
Rear Panel Ports
PS/2
USB 1.1/2.0
8 x USB 2.0
USB 3.0
2 x USB 3.0
IEEE 1394
1 x IEEE 1394a
eSATA
2 x eSATA 3Gb/s
S/PDIF Out
1 x Optical, 1 x Coaxial
Audio Ports
6 Ports
Onboard USB
Onboard USB
6 x USB 2.0
Onboard 1394
Onboard 1394
2 x 1394a
Physical Spec
Form Factor
ATX
Dimensions
12.0" x 9.6"
Power Pin
24 Pin
Features
Features
Supports new generation of AMD Phenom II X6 processors

AMD SB850 provides 6 native SATA3 storage interfaces with superfast 6Gbps link speed and RAID 0, 1, 5, 10 support

Supports newest NEC SuperSpeed USB 3.0 with superfast transfer rates of up to 5 Gbps

Advanced 8+2 phase CPU VRM power design for AMD high-TDP 140W CPU support

2 PCI-E 2.0 x16 interface with ATI CrossFireX support for ultimate graphics performance

The Precision OV provides more precision voltage control for system
Manufacturer Warranty
Parts
3 years limited
Labor
3 years limited

Ok, I hope I have not overwhelmed you.  Please share your thoughts and feelings with me on this one.  Both MB models have nearly the same price.

THanks,

Soar
AMD 1055T
GIGABYTE GA-990FXA-UD3
XFX 6870 DD
OCZ ZX-850 Watt Gold
HAF 932

Intel i5-3570
ASRock Z77 Extreme4
GeForce 560Ti
OCZ ZX-850 Watt Gold
CM HAF X Blue

Both Systems:

Windows 7+10

« Reply #19 on: September 04, 2010, 05:13:41 am »
No worries Soar,

Absic,

I located another Gigabyte motherboard at my local Fry's store [I prefer to purchase from Fry's because they are local and have an excellent return policy if I have any problems.  Have you any advice or suggestions on this MB and how does it differ from the GIGABYTE GA-890XA-UD3?  Are each of these MB's just about the same or are there major differences?  Finally, I did notice many more sales of this model GIGABYTE GA-890GPA-UD3H.

Here is the MB model number: GIGABYTE GA-890GPA-UD3H

Here's the website with the reviews and specs:http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813128435&Tpk=Gigabyte%20GA-890GPA-UD3H

Here are the specs:

Model
Brand
GIGABYTE
Model
GA-890GPA-UD3H
Supported CPU
CPU Socket Type
AM3
CPU Type
Phenom II / Athlon II / Sempron 100 Series
FSB
2600MHz Hyper Transport (5200 MT/s)
Chipsets
North Bridge
AMD 890GX
South Bridge
AMD SB850
Memory
Number of Memory Slots
4×240pin
Memory Standard
DDR3 1866 (OC)/1333/ 1066
Maximum Memory Supported
16GB
Channel Supported
Dual Channel
Expansion Slots
PCI Express 2.0 x16
2 (x16 or x8, x8)
PCI Express x1
PCI Slots
Storage Devices
PATA
1 x ATA133 2 Dev. Max
SATA 3Gb/s
SATA 6Gb/s
6 x SATA 6Gb/s
SATA RAID
SATA 3Gb/s: RAID 0, RAID 1, and JBOD
SATA 6Gb/s: RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 5, RAID 10, and JBOD
Onboard Video
Onboard Video Chipset
ATI Radeon HD 4290
Onboard Audio
Audio Chipset
Realtek ALC892
Audio Channels
8 Channels
Onboard LAN
LAN Chipset
Realtek 8111D
Max LAN Speed
10/100/1000Mbps
Rear Panel Ports
PS/2
Video Ports
D-Sub + DVI
HDMI
1 x HDMI
USB 1.1/2.0
4 x USB 2.0
USB 3.0
2 x USB 3.0
IEEE 1394
1 x IEEE 1394a
S/PDIF Out
1 x Optical
Audio Ports
6 Ports
Onboard USB
Onboard USB
8 x USB 2.0
Onboard 1394
Onboard 1394
2 x 1394a
Physical Spec
Form Factor
ATX
Dimensions
12.0" x 9.6"
Power Pin
24 Pin
Features
Features
Supports new generation of AMD Phenom II X6 processors
AMD SB850 provides native SATA3 storage interface with superfast 6Gbps link speed
Built-in a 128MB DDR3 Sideport Memory for accelerating graphics performance
Integrated ATI Radeon HD 4290 graphics (DirectX10.1)
2 PCI-E 2.0 x16 interface with ATI CrossFireX/ Hybrid CrossFireX technology support
Manufacturer Warranty
Parts
3 years limited
Labor
3 years limited

Ok, I hope I have not overwhelmed you.  Please share your thoughts and feelings with me on this one.  Both MB models have nearly the same price.

THanks,

Soar

AMD 1055T
GIGABYTE GA-990FXA-UD3
XFX 6870 DD
OCZ ZX-850 Watt Gold
HAF 932

Intel i5-3570
ASRock Z77 Extreme4
GeForce 560Ti
OCZ ZX-850 Watt Gold
CM HAF X Blue

Both Systems:

Windows 7+10

absic

• Bandcamp
« Reply #20 on: September 04, 2010, 08:40:20 am »
Hi Soar,

I steered away from this Mobo for a few reasons.
One it has on-board graphics and I'm not a lover of that feature on Mobo's
Secondly it has 3 different revisions which can make it a little worrying when it comes to BIOS updates etc., as it is easy to search for wrong version by mistake.
Thirdly it didn't have enough USB ports on the back panel for my liking

And, as I said when I first suggested the GA-890XA-UD3 it is the revamp of my own GA-790XTA-UD4 and this has proved to be a very reliable and solid mobo. I have done a lot of various tests with this board and it has not given me any cause for concern.

All I can really say to help you with your choice is, if it was my money I would go for the GA-890XA-UD3.

« Reply #21 on: September 04, 2010, 06:29:20 pm »
Hi Soar,

I steered away from this Mobo for a few reasons.
One it has on-board graphics and I'm not a lover of that feature on Mobo's
Secondly it has 3 different revisions which can make it a little worrying when it comes to BIOS updates etc., as it is easy to search for wrong version by mistake.
Thirdly it didn't have enough USB ports on the back panel for my liking

And, as I said when I first suggested the GA-890XA-UD3 it is the revamp of my own GA-790XTA-UD4 and this has proved to be a very reliable and solid mobo. I have done a lot of various tests with this board and it has not given me any cause for concern.

All I can really say to help you with your choice is, if it was my money I would go for the GA-890XA-UD3.

Absic,

Thank you for your patience with me.  I hope I have not worn you out with all my questions Absic!  After reading your informative post, I immediately ordered the GA-890XA-UD3 for $104.99 through New Egg.  They had a great deal on it and I appreciate you helping me make the right decision.

Have you any suggestions for the RAM?  Are there any RAM sticks on the QVL that look better than the others?

And finally [and I hope I am not wearing you out with all my questions], have you any suggestions for the CPU cooler?  I have a Cool Master Hyper 212 Plus new and just sitting on my bench.  I never used it because Corsair has been dropping their water cooled H50 to low prices a lot here and I bought and installed one of the H50's in my signature rig listed below.

The main reason I have begun to go with the H50 is not so much because of lower temps but rather less weight on the MB.  Have you any thoughts on the H50 compared to Hyper 212 Plus? 

Wow, if I am not careful, we may have to contact DM to resuscitate poor Absic because Soarwitheagles wore Absic out!

I will be certain to ask DM if he is qualified to administer CPR in life threatening circumstances Absic!

Until then,

Soar
« Last Edit: September 04, 2010, 07:00:54 pm by soarwitheagles »
AMD 1055T
GIGABYTE GA-990FXA-UD3
XFX 6870 DD
OCZ ZX-850 Watt Gold
HAF 932

Intel i5-3570
ASRock Z77 Extreme4
GeForce 560Ti
OCZ ZX-850 Watt Gold
CM HAF X Blue

Both Systems:

Windows 7+10

absic

• Bandcamp
« Reply #22 on: September 04, 2010, 06:54:59 pm »
Hi Soar,

You haven't worn me out at all. Now DM, there's a person to wear me out!!!  ;)

When it comes to RAM it is a bit of a tricky area really. If I am being honest I would say to go for 1333 Mhz RAM and save yourself a lot of grief. But, if you are hoping to overclock your CPU a bit then I would say go for some 1600 Mhz RAM and downclock it to 1333 Mhz. This will give you some headroom to play with.

If you could give an indication of what you want form this build it would help to give you a better idea of which RAM to go for.

« Reply #23 on: September 04, 2010, 08:49:29 pm »
Hi Soar,

You haven't worn me out at all. Now DM, there's a person to wear me out!!!  ;)

When it comes to RAM it is a bit of a tricky area really. If I am being honest I would say to go for 1333 Mhz RAM and save yourself a lot of grief. But, if you are hoping to overclock your CPU a bit then I would say go for some 1600 Mhz RAM and downclock it to 1333 Mhz. This will give you some headroom to play with.

If you could give an indication of what you want form this build it would help to give you a better idea of which RAM to go for.

Absic, Thanks again for your help.  I was hoping to run the RAM at 1600Mhz if possible, but it appears that this can be much more of a challenge with the AMD chip and MB if I am hearing you correctly.

Yes, I fully understand your statement about grief.  I experienced more grief on my last build [the i5-750] then all other builds combined.  It was confusing for me.  Fortunate for me, DM helped me and we were able to discover the root cause of the problem...faulty RAM was the culprit.  After changing out the RAM, everything is excellent now.  I am thankful for the help and understanding I received here.

Ok, why am I building this hex core?  This may sound silly, but I am building this system for three reasons:

1. I received a super deal on the CPU/MB combo [can't find prices that low (under $200) anywhere in the USA now].
2. I like to keep things somewhat "future proof" in the sense that my system will not become obsolete in the next 24 months
3. When my friends at work ask what type of computer I use at home I can tell them a six core processor and watch as their eyes become bigger than apples and then they think I am much smarter than I really am.

[just joking on that last one]

What do I want from this system?  Good question...

1. Speed with minimal or no lag [I dislike waiting] [and yes, I am waiting for SSD prices to drop a wee bit lower].
2. Stability and reliability
3. Video encoding eventually [Here in the USA, Windows Media Center permits to record OTA (over the air), thus, I can record movie after movie absolutely free and it is 100% legal].  ***Once appropriate software is available, I would like to convert all the Windows Recorded TV Show (.wtv) into a format that is more easily storable and usable.
4. Gaming on very rare occasion [on rare occasion, I like to play Delta Force Extreme 2 and Crysis].  My wife who is my greatest treasure does not like it if I do lots of gaming.

I received the wake up call when one day she came home and asked how long I was going to have two wives...she told me the only thing she saw every day when she returned home was the back of my head...and that she was tired of talking to the back of my head...I considered shaving the back of my head and painting a handsome face on it, but realized that probably would not work...

So, gaming on very rare occasion my dear Absic!

BTW, what do you do for a living besides listening to all our computer related challenges?  And do you play any games?  And what type of rig are you running there?

My wife and I presently serve as educators...

Soar

« Last Edit: September 04, 2010, 08:59:24 pm by soarwitheagles »
AMD 1055T
GIGABYTE GA-990FXA-UD3
XFX 6870 DD
OCZ ZX-850 Watt Gold
HAF 932

Intel i5-3570
ASRock Z77 Extreme4
GeForce 560Ti
OCZ ZX-850 Watt Gold
CM HAF X Blue

Both Systems:

Windows 7+10

absic

• Bandcamp
« Reply #24 on: September 05, 2010, 08:40:32 am »
Hi Soar,
from what you are saying you want the system to do and if I was building this rig for myself I would go for something like this: http://www.scan.co.uk/Products/8GB-(4x2GB)-CorsairXMS3-DDR3-PC3-10666-(1333)-240-Pin-Non-ECC-Unbuffered-CAS-9-9-9-24 Sorry the link is for UK website but it will show you what I would get. Yes it is an 8 Gig kit but video recording/transcoding really benefit from the extra RAM and buying a matched kit like this in the beginning is the best way to go for stability. It isn't on the QVL but it is 1333 Mhz at 1.5V and I have found this to be pretty solid in other builds I have done.

If 8 Gig of RAM is not within your budget then I would go for this 4 Gig matched Pair: http://www.scan.co.uk/Products/4GB-(2x2GB)-Corsair-XMS3-Classic-DDR3-PC3-10666-(1333)-Non-ECC-Unbuffered-CAS-9-9-9-24-150V. Once again it is a model that I have used before and I know will work on the AMD platform.

If you notice both sets of RAM I am pointing you towards use 1.5V, if you decide to look for another brand this is one of the main things to look at. The AMD boards tend to have the RAM Set at 1.5V by default and it is much better if you can just get components that will plug in and not cause you too much grief. Another thing is that I am opting for 1333 Mhz RAM, although it is not the 1600 Mhz that you were looking for originally, it is the highest speed that AMD Recommend for their AM3 CPU's and from the testing I have done, I do feel this is the safest route to take.

Ah, my own RIG consists of the following:
Chassis: NZXT Tempest Evo
Mobo: GA-790XTA-UD4 (BIOS F3)
CPU: AMD Phenom II x6 1090T BE 125W
Cooler: Noctua NH-D14 Air cooler
RAM: Corsair Dominator 2 x CMD4GX3M2B1600C8 (8 Gig) (downclocked to 1333 Mhz)
GPU: Sapphire Radeon ATI 4850x2 (1 Gig)
Monitors: 1 x LG L1715S & 2 x LG L194WT
Sound Card: M-Audio Delta 1010
HDD's: 2 x Hitachi Deskstar 1TB RAID 0 (OS Installed on this array), 2 X WD 640 Gig Caviar Black SATA3, 1 x Seagate 1TB
DVD/CD: Liteon
Mouse: Microsoft Intellimouse Optical USB
Keyboard: Microsoft Digital Media Pro
Musical MIDI Interface: M-Audio Axiom 49

I mainly use my RIG for Audio recording, graphic design and bits & pieces of Video work. I have never really been into games that much, although I do have Crysis which I have found to be a very good method of testing hardware. Well, that's what I tell my wife and she actually believes me!!  ;)

When I'm not trying to answer questions on the forum I do a bit of song writing and recording but, at the moment, I am what is euphemistically called "resting". I also enjoy photography and have found that having a decent PC really makes the use of programs such as Adobe Photoshop, so much quicker and enjoyable.

« Reply #25 on: September 07, 2010, 07:13:32 am »
Hi Soar,
from what you are saying you want the system to do and if I was building this rig for myself I would go for something like this: http://www.scan.co.uk/Products/8GB-(4x2GB)-CorsairXMS3-DDR3-PC3-10666-(1333)-240-Pin-Non-ECC-Unbuffered-CAS-9-9-9-24 Sorry the link is for UK website but it will show you what I would get. Yes it is an 8 Gig kit but video recording/transcoding really benefit from the extra RAM and buying a matched kit like this in the beginning is the best way to go for stability. It isn't on the QVL but it is 1333 Mhz at 1.5V and I have found this to be pretty solid in other builds I have done.

If 8 Gig of RAM is not within your budget then I would go for this 4 Gig matched Pair: http://www.scan.co.uk/Products/4GB-(2x2GB)-Corsair-XMS3-Classic-DDR3-PC3-10666-(1333)-Non-ECC-Unbuffered-CAS-9-9-9-24-150V. Once again it is a model that I have used before and I know will work on the AMD platform.

If you notice both sets of RAM I am pointing you towards use 1.5V, if you decide to look for another brand this is one of the main things to look at. The AMD boards tend to have the RAM Set at 1.5V by default and it is much better if you can just get components that will plug in and not cause you too much grief. Another thing is that I am opting for 1333 Mhz RAM, although it is not the 1600 Mhz that you were looking for originally, it is the highest speed that AMD Recommend for their AM3 CPU's and from the testing I have done, I do feel this is the safest route to take.

Ah, my own RIG consists of the following:
Chassis: NZXT Tempest Evo
Mobo: GA-790XTA-UD4 (BIOS F3)
CPU: AMD Phenom II x6 1090T BE 125W
Cooler: Noctua NH-D14 Air cooler
RAM: Corsair Dominator 2 x CMD4GX3M2B1600C8 (8 Gig) (downclocked to 1333 Mhz)
GPU: Sapphire Radeon ATI 4850x2 (1 Gig)
Monitors: 1 x LG L1715S & 2 x LG L194WT
Sound Card: M-Audio Delta 1010
HDD's: 2 x Hitachi Deskstar 1TB RAID 0 (OS Installed on this array), 2 X WD 640 Gig Caviar Black SATA3, 1 x Seagate 1TB
DVD/CD: Liteon
Mouse: Microsoft Intellimouse Optical USB
Keyboard: Microsoft Digital Media Pro
Musical MIDI Interface: M-Audio Axiom 49

I mainly use my RIG for Audio recording, graphic design and bits & pieces of Video work. I have never really been into games that much, although I do have Crysis which I have found to be a very good method of testing hardware. Well, that's what I tell my wife and she actually believes me!!  ;)

When I'm not trying to answer questions on the forum I do a bit of song writing and recording but, at the moment, I am what is euphemistically called "resting". I also enjoy photography and have found that having a decent PC really makes the use of programs such as Adobe Photoshop, so much quicker and enjoyable.

Hey, thanks again for all the cool and up-to-date info Absic!  You have an excellent system.  Song writing and recording sound very exciting.  I hope you can write and play a top ten single and then you can buy Gigabyte, AMD, and GSKILL, helping them all to do a much better job!  Hehehehehehe!

Well, I missed a great deal today on the exact RAM you suggested!  The CorsairXMS3-DDR3-PC3-10666-(1333) was on sale today [Labor Day here] for a great discount of $68 at Fry's.  I wanted to go there and pick up this RAM as well as a AMD II x2 250 for very low price too, but I was too busy and was not able to break free to go.

Well, I am sure there will be lots more great deals in the future.  The MB should arrive tomorrow so I am excited about that!

Have a wonderful day there and will touch bases with you soon.

Soar
AMD 1055T
GIGABYTE GA-990FXA-UD3
XFX 6870 DD
OCZ ZX-850 Watt Gold
HAF 932

Intel i5-3570
ASRock Z77 Extreme4
GeForce 560Ti
OCZ ZX-850 Watt Gold
CM HAF X Blue

Both Systems:

Windows 7+10

absic

• Bandcamp
« Reply #26 on: September 07, 2010, 10:23:58 am »
I hope you can write and play a top ten single and then you can buy Gigabyte, AMD, and GSKILL, helping them all to do a much better job!

If I could do that I wouldn't spend so much time helping people on this forum!!  :'(

If you want to check out some of what I do and find out why I'm not a big star check out MySpace: http://www.myspace.com/robtunbridge
There's a few tracks and a couple of videos there. Sorry , but I don't provide earplugs!!  :P

Dark Mantis

• 10typesofpeopleoneswhoknow binaryandoneswhodont
    • Dark Mantis
« Reply #27 on: September 07, 2010, 10:32:14 am »
Hey what's this? A bit of free advertising? ;)
Gigabyte X58A-UD7
i7 920
Dominators 1600 x6 12GB
6970 2GB
HX850
256GB SSD, Sam 1TB, WDB320GB
Blu-Ray
HAF 932

Gigabyte Z68X-UD5-B3
i7 3770K
Vengeance 1600 16GB
6950 2GB
HCP1200W
Revo Drive x2, 1.5TB WDB RAID0
16x DLRW
StrikeX S7
Full water cooling
3 x 27" Iiy

absic

• Bandcamp
« Reply #28 on: September 07, 2010, 10:34:31 am »
Yep!  :D ::) :P

Dark Mantis

• 10typesofpeopleoneswhoknow binaryandoneswhodont
    • Dark Mantis
« Reply #29 on: September 07, 2010, 10:44:21 am »
Actually I had a listen to some of your songs(and I am sure I will be alright again after therapy ;)) They were pretty good. Not just a pretty face eh?
Gigabyte X58A-UD7
i7 920
Dominators 1600 x6 12GB
6970 2GB
HX850
256GB SSD, Sam 1TB, WDB320GB
Blu-Ray
HAF 932

Gigabyte Z68X-UD5-B3
i7 3770K
Vengeance 1600 16GB
6950 2GB